1. Complete online registration.
2. Unless exempt, pay test fee, register, and complete the Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE).
3. Provide two documents that prove Florida Residency for tuition purposes (An acceptable documentation list is listed below).
4. Provide copies of a valid Driver's License and/or State issued photo ID and Social Security Card.
5. Complete the FAFSA application and verify with the Financial Aid Office that all Financial Aid requirements have been met (if applicable).
6. Finalize all required documentation with the Student Services Office. Discuss TABE results and class schedule.
7. Pay program costs.
1. Complete online registration
2. Provide a valid copy of Driver’s License and/or State Issued photo ID and Social Security Card.
3. Finalize all required documentation at Student Services office.
4. Pay tuition